What does http://loansyoupaybackmonthly.com do with your personal information?
All financial companies need to collect and share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us.
Reasons we can share your personal information
– For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
– For our marketing purposes or joint marketing with other financial companies to offer our products and services to you
– For our affiliates or non-affiliates everyday business purposes to market products and services to you
How is your personal information collected?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
– Submit a loan request
– Provide your contact information
– Request help obtaining a loan
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing as noted above.
How is my personal information protected?
We use an advanced 256-bit SSL encryption while handling your data. Your private information is transmitted securely in an encrypted format.